Okay these are highly addictive and I may have eaten half of them already! These are super easy and would be great for a Christmas party not that any of us will be having them this year!
- 115g Plain flour
- 80g Cheese ( I used a mixture of Cheddar and Parmesan)
- Pinch of black pepper
- 100g Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp of Mustard powder
- Add your flour, pepper and spices into a large bowl and add the butter into cubes and rub together to form a crumble.
- Grate the cheese and add into the crumble.
- Then add the milk you may not need it all just use enough to bring the dough together to form a smooth dough.
- Wrap or cover the dough and place in the fridge for 30 min.
- Pre-heat the oven for 180 degrees celsius, line two baking trays.
- Roll out the dough to the thickness of a 1 pound coin.
- Using cutters of your desired shape cut out the biscuits and place on the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.
- Place on a wire rack to cool – although they are delicious warm!